Sunday 24 May 2020

All of My Social Media in One Post

Here's where you can find me on social media and other sports related sites.

I'm on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/sportshobbylove/. I just started the Instagram and am going to post lots of photos of my growing collection there. Feel free to drop me a follow, or send me a DM there.


My Ebay username is theblindtiger1984.

I'm on the Trading Card DB at theblindtiger.

You can also find me on Facebook if you want, but I don't really post anything hobby related there. I am a member of a huge number of Facebook hobby groups, but I find the quality of discussion on that site not so good.

Feel free to drop your social media in the comments and I'll give you a follow.

6 comments:

  1. Looks like we're following each other on Twitter. Even though... I still don't really now if I even tweet correctly. Lol. My TCDB username is sanjosefuji, but I haven't done anything over there yet. And I have an instagram account for work, but don't think I have one for my cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't done anything on TCDB either. I don't really have enough inexpensive cards that are trade bait in order to solicit a trade, and the cost of shipping in Canada is so expensive that it is not worthwhile to trade low dollar cards. But it's great for keeping track of what I own.

      Delete
  2. I'm one of those weird ones for my age group that does no social media at all, just a blog which it seems you're already aware of ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was off social media for a really long time, because I never saw the point of it. I'm not attractive enough to post constant photos of myself, and my life is pretty dull, so it's not like I have crazy travel photos everyday that people would want to see. I really just started using social media again to get back into the hobby. I also recently moved across the country and wanted to keep in touch with people back home. But yeah, I totally get not being on social media at all.

      Delete
  3. I have the blog, and I unfortunately have the Twitter as well. I really dislike the Twitter, but it's been good for promoting blog posts, mine, and my friends. All the other forms of social media are a complete mystery to me, and I can't imagine myself ever wanting to sit down and actually learn how to use them, so I'll probably just be sticking with the two things that I do know how to use.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm comfortable with most forms of social media, although I find Facebook kinda pointless. I just started trying to use Tiktok and I feel like I have aged out of it. I also don't think I'm creative enough for a social media app based around making little music videos.

      Delete